Our aim is to develop in your child a love for English and a positive attitude towards language learning. Our courses give children the opportunity to learn the language in an English-speaking environment and help prepare them for entering into kindergarten and primary schools.
- Children engage in structured and free play activities to practise what they have learned in class
- Our lessons are theme-based and we nurture reading and communication through a range of activities including arts and crafts, show and tell, role-plays and experiments.
- After an initial presentation on the topic of the day, children get to work in small groups so that the teacher is able to give each child more attention and help. Children also get group time with classmates, which encourages the development of social skills and the use of English in a natural setting.
- Our varied classroom activities support personal, social, emotional and physical development, problem solving, reasoning and numeracy, knowledge and understanding of the world and creative development.
- Primary Plus uses topics which are relevant and motivating for the age and level of the students to present and develop grammar and vocabulary for everyday use.
-Students read and write stories, poems, letters, reviews and reports to learn about a variety of text types and styles of writing.
-Students work on projects to activate and consolidate English learned in class, and develop leadership, critical thinking and digital literacy skills.
- Parents can keep track of their child’s learning progress with the learning activities on the Primary Plus online portal.
Our Secondary methodology
- are taught by experienced and internationally qualified teachers in a small-class setting which is focused on interaction between teacher and students
- develop your speaking skills and pronunciation and consolidate your knowledge of grammar through engaging lessons with lots ofspeaking opportunities, rather than ‘one-way’ tutorial-style lessons
- help you learn English by using topics you care about, with a stimulating and motivating curriculum that sparks your creativity and lets you express yourself fully
- provide regular exam practice and strategies for tackling the DSE exam by encouraging you to apply the knowledge that you have acquired to
- answer exam-type questions strategically
- help you develop your critical thinking skills and confidence to benefit your everyday communication in our internationalised world
- use videos, songs, websites and computer games, alongside books, as learning material to help you understand the formats, genres and styles of English that you will encounter in the modern world.